“Good Pizza”

Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro
Ranked #19 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro we proudly serve Traditional Italian Specialties with Authentic Wood Fired Flavor, Fresh, Handmade Pasta Dishes, Hand Tossed Tuscan-style Brick Oven Pizza. We have fish, seafood, and steak specials daily. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We chose this restaurant because of the good reviews. The pizza was great! Our daughter did not like the Mac and Cheese. It was pretty garlicky, not like powdered Mac and Cheese usually served off of the kids menu. The waitress was very understanding and took it off our bill. Over all good experience.

There are newer reviews for Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I went into Amici's expecting good food and good service but I must say the food was AMAZING!! I got the Penne Alla Vodka, and it was the best I have had so far. We have a five year who is a very picky eater, so I asked our waiter if I could get a pizza with no sauce and he didn't even blink an eye, his response was "of course we can". So as she is eating her cheese only pizza she looks at me and says "mommy this is my favorite pizza ever". So the way I look at it, y'all won over one of the biggest critics ever!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

Lori M.

2  Thank Lori1074
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Read the reviews and decided to try Amici's during our "sister weekend". Glad we did try it. The food was excellent. The penne Ala vodka was very good! My sister kept taking bites of mine (her pasta was good as well). Jake, our server, was friendly and attentive. Great smile and personality.
My sister will be coming back to Myrtle Beach in a week with her family and plans to eat here again. And ask for Jake! :-)

2  Thank Dbleyenb
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had lunch at Amici's Bistro. Our server was Dustin and the food and service was excellent. We will be back.

1  Thank Larry H
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were looking for something to eat at Broadway. Most places were too expensive. This place was just what we were looking for. We ordered the Strombolis. I had the house special. It was fresh, hot and delicious. Rett served us, and did a great job. The live music made it an extra special night with my girl Lola.