“Tasty lunch”

Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro we proudly serve Traditional Italian Specialties with Authentic Wood Fired Flavor, Fresh, Handmade Pasta Dishes, Hand Tossed Tuscan-style Brick Oven Pizza. We have fish, seafood, and steak specials daily. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were there in the off season so the restaurant only had about 3 tables of customers. My son had the small pizza (plenty to bring back to the hotel for a snack later!), my daughter had the spaghetti and meatballs (the sauce was wonderful) and I got the house salad with house dressing (an enormous portion for only $5.99). A small loaf of toasted bread dressed with herbs and olive oil was also brought to the table. Service was friendly and fast. Nice little place to visit with reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

If your looking for someplace to take large or small groups then Amici's is the place you want. The food, the servers, the location and the atmosphere were the best. Servers Shane and Patrick were courteous and professional. No long waits or cold food. The manager Robin was the best. Met our accomodations and satisfied our request with no hassels. Took 18 middle school kids and 6 adults for lunch during a SC Jr. BETA conference. Will take them there again during the 2014 SC Jr, BETA conference.

1  Thank dhaines777
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We ate at Amici's for lunch, using a Restaurant.com coupon. Our server, Rhett, was excellent. He checked the table often and was friendly and personable. The food was very good and the presentation (even for lunch) was that of a fine restaurant. Our table overlooked some water, which made for a nice atmosphere. Amici's had a varied lunch menu with lots of choices, but we noticed that it would be a stretch for us to eat here for dinner without a coupon, because of the menu prices and our family's budget. I ordered the lunch stuffed shells, which were very good and came with a nice-sized side salad. My husband ordered a stromboli from the dinner menu. It was also very good, but we felt the almost $10 price for just the stromboli was a little high. Overall, we would return (with a coupon, or ordering only from the lunch menu).

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Lunch here on Jan 4. Good service. Chatted with pizza chef, telling me he will make your pizza exactly as you want it. I asked for thin crust and he delivered. Good pizza is hard to find in the Myrtle Beach area. This one is above average. We lunched on a small Margarita pizza with sliced tomatoes, mozzarella and dried basil. Chef tells me that he usually has fresh basil, but delivery was late. Good location in the mall and cozy. Rest rooms need a facelift. Check it out.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I brought mny dad here for lunch over the summer and it was good service was great gave us time to visit and not at my table every 5 minutes. Is a nice place to grab a bite and unwind.