“We are regulars at Amici's”

Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro
Ranked #20 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro we proudly serve Traditional Italian Specialties with Authentic Wood Fired Flavor, Fresh, Handmade Pasta Dishes, Hand Tossed Tuscan-style Brick Oven Pizza. We have fish, seafood, and steak specials daily. Buon Appetito!
Adamstown, Maryland
“We are regulars at Amici's”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We travel to Myrtle Beach several times a year. On each trip, we stop for dinner at Amici's. My husband loves their brick oven pizza. I recently found out that I am gluten intolerant, so I thought I'd be stuck with salad only. The waitress suggested the eggplant parm. It was great! On two other occasions, we were lucky enough to be seated with a view over the lake. We were able to watch the zip-liners, the ropes course, and the jet boat that takes tourists for a ride. During the summer, it can be crowded, but by September, there was no wait for dinner.

1 Thank Helen163

Deltona, Fl
“Excellent Italian in Myrtle Beach!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had a Restaurant.com coupon & reviews seemed more positive than not. I am a bit shocked at the negatives though, as this was one of our favorite places. It is in a shopping center close to the Aquarium & probably easy to miss.
We started with the Calamari & their in-house marinara sauce, tender, not rubbery. We had the house salad with their dressing, creamy blue cheese with lots of big chunks! We were surprised at the size of the salads, part of our meal price. The lettuce was very crisp & fresh. I only mention this, as others have stated their lettuce was wilted. Hubby enjoyed the soup of the day, which I unfortunately neglected to write down, but I do remember that it had chunks of sausage that was wonderful. It tasted home-made, which I think most of their items are. I enjoyed the chicken marsala. This is the best I have ever had, not being stingy with the marsala wine. Hubby enjoyed the Pasta alla Amici. This was served with a large loaf of freshly baked brick oven bread, which was truly yummy. House wine was a reasonable $4.50 per glass. P.S. Eyed others pizza & looked great!
Our waitress Rita was attentive & spot on. She has an accent, not sure if it is Italian, but we thought it added to the atmosphere of the restaurant & our dining experience.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank redundantecho
Dumfries, Virginia
“CIAO--CHOW!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Although Amici's is set in a back corner of Broadway on the Beach (down the street from Fat Tuesday's) this restaurant is super family friendly and serves large, delicious portions. REASONABLY PRICED! Wait staff (our delightful server was Alisha) is there to serve you and to make your visit a good one. Nice view of lake and lighted boat ride, zipline ad ropes course. Pizza is big and authentic brick-oven. Pasta (we had spaghetti ad meatballs-great sauce ad very tender meatballs and alfredo--both fantastic. Rest of group had strombolis that were fantastic. One hint--you may want to share--as each meal could easily feed two. Thank goodness we didn't try to get those great looking breadsticks. Salad dressings are all in house made and quite tasty. Will go back and will send our friends.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amici's Exceeds”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were in town for a convention at the nearby Sheraton Hotel. Someone recommended Amici's at Broadway at the Beach. There are quite a few restaurants at this complex so it is easy to overlook a restaurant like Amici's. We're glad we didn't. The servers were truly supportive of their menu and could make knowledgeable recommendations. The calamari surprises in it presentation and taste, not like anything we've seen elsewhere and the the sauces were flavorful. My penne pastas with fresh mushrooms, peppers and onions included what tasted like fresh homemade sausage. All the veggies were properly cooked (i.e. not overcooked which is the usual in a dish like this). The house wines were excellent by the glass and very reasonable in price. We visist MB for golf every few years and we will definitely seek this place out the next time we're in town.

1 Thank Sean H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I'm stuffed. Got an appetizer, and entree and it was a lot of food. Everything was delicious, and the customer service was incredible. Some of the best customer service I've had in a long time. I'll definitely be back. Give it a try sometime!

1 Thank ZackSTAR1007