“Fun!”

Dragon's Lair Fantasy Golf
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a really good time playing putt-putt here. When we bought our tickets we paid the extra like... $2 to play both courses, which I would recommend because both courses are quite different.

The courses were well maintained and had a fun atmosphere. You travel through caves, past waterfalls and through the castle and gardens. It's quite a good time!

I would definitely recommend coming!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The best thing about Dragon's Lair is definitely the location. It is a great way to spend some time in between shopping and other activities while at Broadway at the Beach. Both of the courses at Dragon's Lair are very well done and adequately challenging. The scenery is also beautiful and adds a lot to the experience. The only downside of this course is that during busy hours at Broadway, it can get very crowded, especially with children who aren't watched well by their parents. Regardless, I would definitely suggest stopping in while you are visiting Broadway.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I visited Broadway at the Beach last week and played Dragon's Lair one morning. We played the easier course, for my sake, because I am fairly incompetent. This course is also handicapped-accessible, which is difficult to find in Myrtle Beach. We didn't get a real break on the price, because we didn't want to play both courses, but that was our choice. Several courses in the area offer similar deals, two courses for the price of one or a play all day for one rate. The course was well-maintained, the dragon's fire was quite hot, and the caves and setting added a nice touch. Captain Hook and Treasure Island are still my favorites, but when I am at Broadway, I will play this again and choose the course to the right.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Dragon's Lair is the best mini golf course I have ever been to. There are two courses and they are both a lot of fun. Just watch out for the dragon, he is very big and loud. The kids will love it. It is located at Broadway at the Beach, which is awesome in itself. Have fun.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The website said "this price ($20 for two adults) only available online!" Well, they don't list their regular rates online, so I figured I might as well proceed through the six pages of web forms to be filled out to buy these "cheaper" tickets. Finally, after paying the twenty bucks and being sure my "shipping address" was correct, it worked and there was a tiny link to print the receipt/ticket. When I arrived at the ticket booth, I frowned to see that two adults cost $18! The guy had never seen a printout paper like mine and I asked him if I could get a $2 refund. He kindly offered me a second round for free and a receipt worth another visit for two for only $5. The course was nice except for a few of the first holes were boring, flat, straight shots.