“Where are your manners?!”

International World Tour Golf
Ranked #20 of 37 Tours in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was a stressful golf day on vacation. First we all were on vacation so we could golf for pretty much the first time of the year so yes we were pretty rusty. I felt like big brother was pushing us the whole way through the course. GOLF IS NOT A TEAM SPORT I DON'T NEED A COACH! I don't care if we are playing to slow... I paid just as much as the people in front of me and the people behind me. Then when we finally got a rental set of clubs the first hit of the ball broke the iron off at the head and you expect me to pay for it?! Nope I don't think so. After the craziness that was already caused I couldn't wait to leave!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Loved it! The course was in great shape even after a heavy rain the day before. The proshop and grill room are outstanding. I would recommend that you just go with the flow and not study and compare each hole to the "real" thing. FYI, play in the afternoon and the course will be all yours!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Probably not the best round I've played, but certainly one of the most fun. Course was in good shape and the holes were very interesting. Would highly recommend. Will be on the list to play on my next trip to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place is wonderful beautiful course nice folks everybody makes you feel welcome great day of golf at a great course

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Terrible attitude displayed by starter - when I complained to manager, no apology was offered and they were clearly in the wrong. Their attitude is evident that they believe you owe them something by playing their course. Will never return and would not recommend.

1  Thank Mark_A_1_13