“Awesome!!!”
Review of Le Grande Cirque - CLOSED

Le Grande Cirque
Reviewed February 25, 2007

My family and I saw Le Grande Cirque in the Fall of 2006. My 3, 8, and 16 year olds were all in amazement, (along with myself and my husband). We absolutely loved it and will be going back again this year. Definitely a MUST SEE!!!!

4  Thank candycmc

Reviewed November 17, 2006

The best show we've seen by far. It even scored higher than some shows and talent we've seen at Disney World, Universal Studios!! We plan to go a couple more times before the Christmas show ends.
"YES!!!!" 'IT'S THAT GOOD!!!!!"
They have an "After-Show" Perfomance. The lovely, young lady introducing the act, was very willing to answer a couple of questions for us and even signed my sons program book.
From what I learned from her is the acrobatic group are from China, the rest are from Europe, and she was the only American dancer /performer in the show for a year and half. Until recently another American was put in.
I felt like the dogs in the show were probably enjoying what they do, but, felt terrible for the poor little cats.
Otherwise , it is a must see. You'll leave humming the music tunes and wondering how in the world the girls can twist their bodies into pretzel-like positions and be amazed at the talented dancers. And watch out the little short evf might grab your pop corn and date!!! hilarious!!!

5  Thank THEATERLIFE
Reviewed July 9, 2006

The show itself is just amazing. During break we went to see dogs and cats on the stage. You can have pictures done with these cutes. But you should see these cats. They were dressed in a hard clothes (like a shell) and barely can move and breeze. I saw some kids tried to touch the cats and cats could not even react at all. Their eyes were closed and you could feel their pain. Again, show itself is just amazing, but these cats ... Oh my god

Do not go to see the pets during intermission.

8  Thank romusik
Reviewed June 8, 2006

What a great show for all ages! Thrilling! Amazing acrobatics, too cute dogs and cats, beautiful costumes and the most incredible balancing ballerina! Wow! We loved it and will definately go again. A must see for anyone going to Myrtle Beach

2  Thank 608Cindy