“Exquisite”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Exquisite”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I am a local of Myrtle Beach and work with several properties along the Grande Strand. I recently had the opportunity to have a little "staycation" at Marina Inn and was absolutely amazed. Everyone from the beginning to the end, door ushers, reservationists and engineering staff were very friendly and helpful. It is by far the nicest establishment I've been to in Myrtle Beach. The room was spotless and open, the spa exercise area was flawless, the jacuzzi and fireplace were so cozy and of course the waterway view is indescribable! I would definitely recommend Marina Inn to anyone!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amber S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Last September I stayed at the Marina Inn @ Grande Dunes for the weekend. It was amazing from pulling up to the front door, to leaving the back door. Excellent staff there when you needed them and 2 whole rooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a huge living room with comfy furniture. we stayed in the Two bedroom caribbean suites and the view was amazing just like the room. The pool areas were clean and had a nice affordable snack bar that was poolside. The one thing that i didn't really like was how instead of indoor hallways leading to the room, there were outdoor hallways that were dirty to me. I enjoyed this stay and will be visiting again June 2011!!!!! :)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank ktpatel42
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed February 8, 2011

The Marina Inn at Grand Dunes is my all time favorite hotel. I stay at hotels more than the average person because of my travel for work and I am very particular about where I stay. I can say with 100% honesty that this hotel is the total package. It is a beautiful property that appeals to the leisure traveler as well as the business traveler. I have been both at the Marina Inn and I have had the best experience possible every single time, no matter my reason for being there. Their staff is top notch and always go above and beyond with their patrons.

In most cases, when I travel, I look for any where outside of the hotel to have my meals, but with the Marina Inn I look forward to meals there. Their food is wonderful and you are hard pressed to find somewhere around the hotel that can even come close.

If you are looking for a destination for work purposes or for leisure purposes, then I highly recommend the Marina Inn at Grand Dunes. You will not find a better place to stay and you will continue to come back time after time.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank theadosa
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I have stayed off and on at The Marina Inn for over 6 months for business purposes.. It is by far one the best best hotels I have ever stayed in. Definitely the best in Myrtle Beach.. It is not on the beach, but there is a shuttle that will take you to the beach (complimentary). The staff are awesome and i feel like family.. They all go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.. Housekeeping is the best, Ian and Bob in Reflections are great and make you feel like home... There are NO complaints at all. The restaurant Waterscapes is excellent also.. Best kept secret ( not for long) in Myrtle Beach....

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank JanetH39
north carolina
Reviewed January 25, 2011

I absolutely love this place. My husband and I went for our Christmas gift to each other and stayed 2 nights. I have been going to Myrtle Beach since I was a little girl and this is by far the best place to stay. We will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary this year and we plan to go there. We had room service each morning and the french toast was awesome!!! Hotel was spotless and the room very nice! It is a little pricey compared to the winter rates in MB, but well worth it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank northcarolinanorth
New Jersey
Reviewed January 19, 2011

My boyfriend and I booked this hotel last minute and stopped at the Marina Inn for two days on our drive back up to New Jersey from Florida. It turned out to be a great decision! The hotel itself was very elegant, the staff at the front desk were extremely friendly and courteous, and the amenities were impressive. They have two pools, one indoor and the other is an outdoor infinity pool. They also have an outdoor jacuzzi, a fitness center, and business center. They have a restaurant on site, from which we ordered room-service dessert from. It was tasty, but a little pricey. There was also a Ruth Chris Steakhouse just down the hill, for those with expensive taste. They offer a free shuttle to the beach which is pretty close and very nice. Theres also lots of restraints and entertainment in the area. All in all, a great place to stay, and when we booked it the price was right.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alandy69
Raiford, Florida
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Do not go in the winter as it is very seasonal town and it was cold. Besides that, it was a very nice area and the hotel was GRANDE. Amenities and grounds were well maintained. It was located close to most everything I was interested in seeing. The vineyard we went to was interesting(Aim Bella's).

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends