Overall my family enjoyed our five-night stay at the Marina Inn. The two-bedroom villa we rented was quite spacious and comfortably furnished. I know some reviews refer to Marina Inn as luxurious, but that may be an overstatement as world-class luxury goes. Nonetheless, it's still a nice hotel. Activities for kids are rather limited though other than the swimming pool, which gets rather crowded and noisy, especially in the evening. In the main, we found the hotel staff to be very friendly and courteous. Housekeeping was generally responsive, but there are areas of improvement. For example, on the first day of our stay nobody showed up to clean the room and change linens/towels. Also be aware that the hotel is a driving distance from the beach, which works well if you're looking for an escape from the beach crowds. There are some nice dining options in and around the hotel, but be prepared to venture out by car for more variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes