We spent a week here for the very first time at Marina Inn and Myrtle Beach. We were very happy with the hotel. The location is great for older couples who do not want to be in lively action of the Boardwalk area. It is more quiet, relaxed, and mature. The hotel is very nice and seems to be well maintained. I would definitely come here again if back to the Myrtle Beach area. The staff were all very friendly and professional. Thanks for a great first South Carolina experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Vacatia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes