My husband and I visited Myrtle Beach for the first time this year to celebrate our 10 th anniversary. We had no idea where to stay. I found reviews on trip advisor and decided on Marina Inn at Grand Dunes. What a great decision. It was romantic, fun and adventurous. The waterscape restaurant on site is very good. We had dinner there twice. The beach area was very nice and you have the option to drive or take the shuttle. The outdoor pool is beautiful. The employees are very informative and helpful. I would highly recommend staying at the Marina Inn Grand Dunes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes