Marina inn is not for everyone. For me it is one of the only places I would stay. Also on that short list could be the Marriott Vacation club. (they share beach access with the Marriott on the beach and Grand Dunes on the inlet). I personally enjoy the Grand Dunes for a few reasons; quiet off the strip & beach location, great pool, across the street from excellent golf, & the anchor cafe. I originally found this property off of VRBO.com and tropically see the prices are better there. The rooms are large and will provide you with everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes