It was our first visit to Myrtle Beach and we wanted to stay away from the busy streets located by the ocean so chose Marina Inn based on the reviews in Trip Advisor. This hotel is lovely and our room was so spacious and decorated so nicely; it was more like an apt. We had a beautiful view overlooking the Intercoastal Waterway and enjoyed sitting on our balcony each morning and night. It was a nice quiet hotel as well. We ate at the Waterscapes Restaurant for dinner the first night and ordered some other food from there on other nights to take back to our room since we had our own wine, etc. Everyone was very nice from the reservation folks to the valet folks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes