Traveling to Myrtle Beach to play in a tennis tournament at Grand Dunes I saw this highly rated hotel close by and booked. Upon arrival I quickly understood why this hotel had so many great reviews. My room was spacious, very well appointed with a great view of the Intercoastal Waterway and the Grand Lawn. The bathrooms were very large with tub and seperate shower, plenty of countertop space and even had artwork hanging. As a matter of fact quality artwork was hung throughout the hotel as well as in the rooms. Although it was November and weather was cool the outdoor pool and spa area is beautiful and would be a great place to spend time when temperatures are higher. Overall one of my favorite hotels and having booked at an online discount site the price was unbelievable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes