We booked this hotel through Hotwire and were expecting a wonderful resort, but instead experienced a run down hotel trying to stay afloat. The televisions in all their rooms were from 1980. The shower had pieces missing, the floor was cracked, the telephones did not work probably due to the fact that they were made in the 80's as well. We had no maid service for two days. When I complained on the second night about no maid service the lady asked was I sure I didn't hang a sign out saying, "no service." Another couple was hecking into their room next to us and it was uncleaned when they walked in. There was no apology, but they were asked did they book on hotwire. Definitely not worth the money!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Vacatia, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes