Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $44.98
from $37.95
from $13.96
1,840 results
All reviews chicken tomato soup no silverware beautiful horses royalty package green knight food was great potatoes front row dinner show sword fights vegetarian meal first row great dinner story line our waiter whole family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The show was very nice for adults and kids! The animals were amazing and the food was good! Seat was great everywhere and it is interactive with the crowd.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Pretty good food for a dinner show. Chicken, ribs, potato, soup, bread and desert. You will not walk away hungry. The show itself was entertaining although I wish they actually featured the horsemanship more than they did. Kids love it. We got free "premium" seating ( meaning first row) which was nice but not sure I'd pay for it. Arrive at opening 75 minutes before show time for the best seats. You'll spend some time in the lobby where they have a full bar and souvenirs. This gets pricey in a hurry. Extra charge for the dungeon tour not worth it. Heavy upsell on pictures, banners, drinks, more pictures, etc. Overall a good experience with the kids. Would go again. Look for discount tickets or coupons on admission or Internet specials.

2  Thank C00lwh1p
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I wasn't excited about going here but everyone else wanted to. We paid $40 per adult ticket plus the kids' tickets. We got there just as it was starting but were quickly seated. The food came out in different courses and I was afraid we were going to miss some of the show, but it starts off slow to allow for the serving and eating and then really picks up. The food was delicious and we took home lots of the kids leftovers since they were spellbound watching the show. The showmanship was great as the riders were skilled and really performed to the crowd. I left pleasantly surprised and felt like we really got our money's worth. Like others have said, good show with good food.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband enjoyed the latter half of the show, where they knights fought and showed their horsemanship. Myself and the little one enjoyed the beginning and middle of the show a bit more, as she wasn't constantly concerned that the knight on the ground was dead. The costumes were beautiful. All of the food, except the pork rib, was very good. The "preshow" really is nothing special, just a ploy to get you to spend more $$$ (the preshow at Pirates Voyage was excellent with the seals, etc.). Although our knight didn't win our entire group enjoyed cheering him on. Dragonslayer drink was tasty. BEWARE, if you are part of a larger group and get your picture taken once inside the venue (again, only speaking for the picture taken inside once seated as this is the one we purchased, not the picture taken as you enter) the first group WILL PAY MORE for their picture. YES, you read that correctly. SHADY, I seriously think he just took the extra and tucked it in his pocket! When questioned, the explanation was prices become cheaper if others in your party purchase because then it is considered part of a package "deal". What?
To compare Medieval Times to Pirates Voyage, as we have seen both, I prefer Pirates Voyage simply because there wasn't nearly as much fighting and it held my interest better. Yes, I realize fighting/jousting is the foundation and basis of the storyline (if you want to call it a storyline) but I just found PV to be better all around.
Overall, yes, we had a nice time, the show was okay to good, the food was very good but would I do it again next year, probably not.

1  Thank LAMFER
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Pretty much a standard Medieval Times show which is worth the visit. Food portions are huge and you eat with your hands to get you in the correct time period. They should really mix up things now and then and let a different knight win though. It is way to predictable. Price is high but if you shop around there are numerous coupons at Myrtle and also online.

1  Thank Hall4pete