“WOW!”

$57.69*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed during our tournament spectacular. From ringside seats, discover a feast for the eyes and appetite. An evening of enchantment and excitement for all ages. Guests are taken back in time and encouraged to cheer for one of six "Knights of the Realm," named after historic regions of medieval Spain, while feasting on a four-course banquet served in true medieval, pre-silverware fashion. The newest production features amazing lighting, costumes, choreography, exciting battle scenes, falconry, new horse dressage elements and a fresh musical score by the world renowned composer Daniel May.
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We Payed for the upgraded tickets on the web site. They were worth it. The show was excellent the lighting the actors the meal everything was great. The only drawback was the hour we spent waiting to go into the theater itself. It's a way to make you spend extra money.

1 Thank C-Ride

Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I Love the Green Knight”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I always have a great time at Medieval Times, and I love rooting for the green knight. It is always more fun when the crowd get really into it, and we were lucky to have a bachelor party in our group! The food was great, as usual, and this was the first time I caught a flower!

Visited May 2013
Maize, Kansas, United States
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Loved the food!! The show was amazing! Loved the horses, sword fighting, great staff!!
Some might not like having to eat with your hands but it didn't matter to me!!

Madison, Georgia, United States
“medieval times trip”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a must see experience. My husband and i went just to have a little fun and it was well worth the money. the show was awesome and the staff was friendly and got you excited from the second you walked in the door. Great food also.

Beckley, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great show for the whole family!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I took our parents and two year old son for a mid-week show at Medieval Times. We did not want to pay $35+ for our son's individual seat and a huge meal he wouldn't eat, so we planned to have him on our lap and share from our plates. When we arrived, they gave him a free seat and free soup and bread! (I assume because it wasn't crowded that day, but a wonderful gesture!) The show was wonderful! We paid $20 and had my father-in-law "knighted" in front of the audience, which we got a kick out of. The food was really good, and the showmanship was excellent! The only downfall to Medieval Times, is the price of the souvenirs for the kids. We will definitely return!

Visited May 2013