“Good family fun”

$57.69*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed during our tournament spectacular. From ringside seats, discover a feast for the eyes and appetite. An evening of enchantment and excitement for all ages. Guests are taken back in time and encouraged to cheer for one of six "Knights of the Realm," named after historic regions of medieval Spain, while feasting on a four-course banquet served in true medieval, pre-silverware fashion. The newest production features amazing lighting, costumes, choreography, exciting battle scenes, falconry, new horse dressage elements and a fresh musical score by the world renowned composer Daniel May.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good family fun”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was excited about dinner & a show until I realized they offered children's birthday parties. I got a little nervous that this would be boring. I was pleasantly surprised that this was fun for adults as well. It was a little corny with the servers continuously calling us "My Lady" & "My Lord" but I guess that was part of the routine. I loved the audience being so involved. The food was fairly good but nothing spectacular. A must when we have the grandkids with us next time!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Medieval Times Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I really feel that it is best to have children with you to completely enjoy this experience.
Although we went as couples I was wishing I had a eight or nine year old child with me.
It seems to be a big hit for Birthday kids. They get some very special treatment for their big day.
The show is well done and brings you back in time with great fanfare.
The dinner is a clone to the dinner you receive at the Pirate Voyage, or so it seems about the same.
Very interesting props and costumes. The kids love the horses and the jousting.
All in all its a great family evening out for everyone. Most seats are good. Stay higher up if you dislike horse smells etc.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Marg L
Marco Island, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Still enjoy after many years”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We frequently visit Myrle Beach and have attended each theater, including Medieval Times, numerous times. Throughout the years changes have been made in every show....occasionally for the better. Unlike the majority of other venues, Medieval Times's location is not ideal. Fantasy Harbour used to be loaded with entertainment (ice shows, comedy, music, etc). Now it appears almost deserted.
Medieval Time's new show still does not have the same impact as the original, but we did enjoy the experience. For me personally, the horsemanship alone is worth the price of admission. The staff has always been friendly and accomodating. The meal is pretty good by dinner theater standards. I do recommend preferred seating as long as you don't mind the animal odors while dining.
Yes, the show can be a little cheesy, but it is meant for all ages and they try very hard to get everyone involved. Bottom line? I hope to enjoy attending medieval Times for many years to come.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank margaret h
Lumberton, North Carolina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“dinner and a show”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

first time eating there the food was good, the service was great the show was great the only thing I found not to like was my table to close to the animals and the arena, I really didn't mind being that close to the horses but then you have to deal with the horse smell and looking At the waste from the animals, you better have a high toleration for the smell or it might upset your stomach. I took my wife there for mother day she ate for free so they say , but the price I paid for myself was to high.

Duncan, NC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great time with family”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

great show, though food was "typical" dinner theater boring. Excitement level is high, good audience involvement