“Couples Deep Tissue - Oh Yeah!”

Majestic Massage & Day Spa
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I wish I would have remembered our massage ladies names for this review. Wife and I like to indulge every once in a while when we travel and have had a few couples massages over the past six years, though never at Myrtle Beach. On a whim and an impulse wife said she'd like to get a massage. She is ever so shy and won't go alone so I bit the bullet to take one for the team to go along with her. So I did some due diligence on-line and narrowed my list. By luck I rang Majestic Massage mid-late morning on Saturday and requested an appointment over next day or so. We were offered an appointment later that same day.

We arrived a little early as mutually discussed, waited a few minutes, were offered Champaign and led to our tranquil massage room, instructed to disrobe and lay face down on the tables. A minute or so later our massage ladies entered to commence our journey. Normally I get a deep tissue and wife gets a Sweedish type massage. My massage lady asked me what kind of massage I wanted and I answered deep. Unbeknownst to me that was the default answer for both wife and I.

My massage was outstanding. It involved hot stones, some gentle stretching and of course deep tissue which consisted of massage lady climbing on and digging in with her knees and standing on my back like an ashiatsu massage without the ceiling bars. Like the old John Cougar Mellencamp song "Hurt So Good". Poor wife, she got worn out by the deep tissue that I accidentally set her up for. She got around to admitting that despite any initial discomfort during the massage she could sense the really good after-effects.

We will be back in Myrtle Beach in September with our charity and time allowing will stop by to get another wonderful couples massage. And when / if we do I'll be sure to communicate better for each of us.

1  Thank bobsaye
There are newer reviews for Majestic Massage & Day Spa

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband and I was in Myrtle Beach on vacation, went to Majestic Massage! It was hands down the best we have had yet. We get massages often...keep up the great work

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I was having some back pain from sleeping on motel bed for the pass 4 days and came to majestic and left feeling like a million bucks definitely going back whenever I'm in town

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I live inNJ and have a condo in MB
We have been coming here for massages for the past few years every time we are in the area.
The staff,especially Lattawan,
Are amazing!
I am always bringing friends and family.
It is truly a no intimidation, relaxing,amazing experience.
Calling now to see when we can get in!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Looking for something to do as relaxing as the beach, the massage was amazing. Had a Lomi Lomi massage and it was amazing. Staff was very welcoming