“I found a suprise fly in my ice water - noticed it at the end of my meal”
Review of Big Daddy's Too - CLOSED

Big Daddy's Too
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 29, 2010

and when I showed that to the server, she acted no big deal, I requested to let the manager know, she came back and said the manager is sorry! Food was not good and overall a bad experience for us.

3  Thank Lebronwho
There are newer reviews for Big Daddy's Too

Reviewed July 10, 2010

My husband and I was looking for a place to eat dinner one evening and we picked Big Daddy's. The waitress was nice and friendly and her service was exceptional. But the real hook for us was the food. We have been going to Myrtle Beach twice a year for over 20 years and It was perhaps the best food I have ever eaten at the Beach. We both loved it so much that when we go to the beach next month we are already talking about Big Daddy's and can't wait to go back.. Plus we were so excited when we found a coupon for Big Daddy's at Restaurant.com. We were able to purchase a $50 coupon for only $20. You can only use one coupon per visit but it is great deal for great food.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

We were there last weekend and the food was great, the staff was great. Will go back again. Keep up the great work. We love you guys. Will tell everyone about you. We love you Big Daddys. It is the only place that i will eat at, you can't beat in. Tony & Diane

Reviewed July 15, 2009

What a benefit if you get Big Daddy himself to welcome you! Watch it. . .that G is for GA Bulldogs (where BD is from) and not Greenbay Packers. The entire staff were happy to be part of your vacation. The food was the 'bomb' . The dill pickle chips were, by far, the best item on the menu. Hamburger and rueben were fine meals too. Enjoyed sitting on the deck and having friendly service. Restaurant part of 2nd Avenue Pier which was all part of the FUN! Visit and enjoy the staff of both.

1  Thank DiverDSR
Reviewed June 15, 2009

With about a zillion restaurants lining King's Highway, it's hard to stand out from the crowd and Big Daddy's wasn't, in my mind, able to pull it off. We went there on a Sunday evening in mid-June and the place wasn't very busy. We were seated quickly and the waitress appeared shortly thereafter. However, the service from then on slid downhill. For starters, there were seven people in our party, yet when the dinner rolls were brought out there were only six in the basket. Not a big thing, but, again, if you're trying to stand out from the crowd, little things like that can make a difference.

The food arrived in satisfactory fashion, but one of the orders was wrong (which was quickly rectified). More importantly, once the food was on the table, our waitress seemed to disappear at a time when some members of our party were needing refills on their drinks.

The food was average, but not quite worth the price in my opinion. With so many other choices available, I would recommend someplace other than Big Daddy's.

2  Thank Nutridude