“best chicken breast EVER!”
Review of Big Daddy's Too - CLOSED

Big Daddy's Too
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Pamplico, South Carolina
“best chicken breast EVER!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is the second time returning to this restaurant! There is nothing better for a chicken lover than that of the smothered chicken. It has sauteed onions and mushrooms with Jack and Cheddar cheese. U will never believe the size of this breast or how juicy it is! I swear it came off of a humungous chicken bc of the size!!! Doggy bag, please!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank mystiq1966

Albany, NY
“Breakfast”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Excellent service and wide variety to choose from. Will revisit when in the area.. Definitely worth the money.

Visited September 2012
Virginia
“Jus OkAy:(”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We ate there during our Myrtle Beach Vacation,we got Burgers& Fries and daughter got chicken fingers and some sides.I thought the burgers tasted like Turkey burgers not like pure beef to me and my daughter chicken fingers were just like frozen ones you pop in the oven.Im not picky,but I have had food like this at many other places and was whole lot better than this.Now I dunno about thier steaks or something more expensive but im glad we got reasonable priced meals,cause if I spent $20 a plate I would have been pissed.The man that owns the place was very friendly and walks around and talks and ask how the food was etc. But just being polite we said fine,but I would not eat there again just cause I don't care for the food.Oh yeah I got one of the $3 margaritas and it was just okay too....I have had better:( Folks are nice but food is not anything great.

• Visited August 2012
Decatur, Illinois
“great service and excellent food”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

had steaks and chicken. the best.....wonderful service and great family atmosphere

Visited July 2012
Janesville, Wisconsin
“IF you rate this anything but the "BEST" LOCAL FOOD EVER....YOU NEED SOME MAJOR BRAIN WORK!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

OMG the best local food ever!!!!! lyle the owner of the place the greatest guy too, i am a firefighter in Indiana and eat out everywhere around........this is by far the best, and Lyle when you read this you better smile and say i remember that guy!!!!! LMAO all the time in life,ya only go around once so make it good;)

• Visited May 2012