“Really good”
Review of Flamingo Grill

Flamingo Grill
Ranked #21 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We ate at a number of places during our trip, but this was my favorite. Great service and great food! Salmon Caesar salad was off the chain. Even my kids liked their dinners! We will be back!

1  Thank King T
There are newer reviews for Flamingo Grill

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This place was clean and the staff super friendly. The food was excellent. It's actually some of the best prime rib we have ever ate. The prices are on the higher side. A family of 5 cost us $140 and tip (no alcohol). Overall we loved it.

1  Thank nomoneywasted
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Fun atmosphere, with a really good menu- but alas no oysters on the half shell. The food was tasty, salmon Oscar was great. Our waitress talked us into ordering two servings of lobster bites for the appetizer for our table of eight- one would be enough. They didn't have much flavor esp after the fantastic she crab soup.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The best restaurant we've been to in some time.
It is stated : Locally Owned & Lovingly Operated.
The food was outstanding .My husband had Flounder Cagney & I had a 6 oz. Filet Mignon.
The flounder was really fresh & my filet was cooked to perfection. A price point for you is we paid $48.00 for a beautiful meal for 2 people. We didn't choose the cheapest items on the menu.
They have a varied menu to suite one & all.
They have small meals, seafood ,beef, lobster ,pasta /Italian,& chicken. Plus a kids meal.
They make their own salad dressings which are wonderful.
We spoke with the manager to make reservations for 14 people for my husbands birthday.
They will even allow me to bring in a cake.
You owe it to yourself to go to Flamingo Grill. You will go back again.
We felt the prices were pretty reasonable.

1  Thank Darlene P
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We visited the area for vacation July 23 - 28, 2014. We had just checked in and unloaded our vehicle and decided to look for a place to get something to eat. We had not searched for anything on line so it was a spur of the moment, drive by, "let's try this place." Were we happy that we did! I had the small meal of lobster bites and they were fantastic. My daughter-in-law had the kabobs and said that the beef was the most tender, melt in your mouth that she had tasted. Both of these were off the smaller portion menu and we each ended up with plenty to eat since this also included a salad, vegetable and potato. My grandchildren tried the chicken piccata, the cajun grilled chicken and the open face prime rib sandwich. Lots of food came with all of these. Needless to say we did not walk out of there hungry, we were very satisfied with the food, and glad we stopped. Should we ever vacation again in Myrtle Beach, this will be a restaurant that we put on our list of "places to eat".