“Nice atmosphere great food ”
Review of Flamingo Grill

Flamingo Grill
Ranked #21 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

She- soup fab,
Shrimp cocktail - 4
seafood sampler delicious
Surf & Turf cooked perfectly with red potatoes bernaise sauce & cut snow peas

There was 3 of us and didn't have room for dessert !!
One of our tables entree came a little later her fish apparently wasn't cooked to perfection and had to be redone.

My second time here and will definitely return very fast service.
The decor is nice old movie stars etc adorn the walls with memorabilia motor cycles. Very attentive staff. It was very busy for the time of night we were there late !!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Both of us ordered the Grouper and Shrimp Piccata. Probably the best prepared fish meal I've had in a long time. Went based on recommendation of a local and they were right on. Great décor and very attentive staff. A totally enjoyable experience.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We ate here while vacationing in Myrtle Beach in March 2014, and it was great. I love the decor, the service was good, and the food was delicious. The bread was the only food item that was not top-notch, it could use some improvement. But overall, I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had a wonderful birthday dinner here with my father and mother for my dad's birthday. Both my husband and I had the filet mignon oscar special...it was delicious! It is expensive, but would eat here again.

1  Thank HAACAM
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I went to the Flamingo Grill after finding it on trip advisor and it was awesome. I wasn't sure what to order so I asked the waitress what she recommended and she told me about a type of fish that is often over fished so she was shocked that there was any left. The food was amazing, very satisfying. The name of our waitress was Loretta and she is the superwoman of waitresses. I highly recommend that you stop by and ask for Retta. You won't be sorry.