“Rude workers.”

WoodSpring Suites Myrtle Beach
“Rude workers.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The room, and the hotel was clean & good. But I'm guessing the older man who works there is the manager, I'm not sure. But he is the rudest guy I've ever came upon. The cleaning ladies were even nicer than he was, the whole time everything he said or even how he looked at people was so rude!

• Stayed August 2013
5 Thank CNicolee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I would like to let everyone know how Karla accommodated us. Karla did everything she could to help us on the last leg of our journey, as a result of the Windsor Green Fire. I would recommend Value Place to anyone in search of a nice, clean, quiet, secure hotel. At a time when I did not want to smile, Karla greeted me every time I went to the office with a great big smile. Always personable. Always friendly. A big Thank You, and I have to give Kudos, where Kudos are due. Karla and every one at the Value Place in Myrtle Beach are The Best.

Room Tip: I was on an upper floor, on the back side. Quiet. Clean. Safe. Secure. No problems. Get the inexpen...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank NewOrleansBabee
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The room was nice but it said it came with full kitchen. It did not, you have to buy a coffee pot and dishes from the front desk however you don't have a stove/oven all you get is 2 burners. The staff was rude upon arrival and the on site fixer upper was rude as well. We thought this was a great deal at the time but it just turned out good deal bad place.It was located near a few good shops. Tanger on 501 and Kroger and what not. The Dollar General is right around the corner and the hotel is located behind a waffle house. The rooms had an odor kinda like stale cig. smoke and fruit. Housekeeping is only provided ever 2 weeks unless you want to pay to have it done more. 10.00 a week for internet. Overall the location is great and the rooms are nice if you can get past the smell. I would not stay here again if I had to and I don't recommend this for anyone.

Room Tip: There is no pool or fitness center.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank InfamousChrisLee

Travelers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A friend and I checked in for the weekend in Myrtle Beach. Now I must preface this with the fact we chose this place solely for price and did not expect a great deal. This was a last minute trip so we were ok with this. When we arrive to the Hotel and checked in the agent on duty was pleasant and got us checked in. He was sitting down which as a hotelier myself I don't like. We got to the floor we were on and the landing was crowded with equipment as it appeared they were organizing the storage closet, the person who was in the hall was nice and made sure we could walk by. When we got to the room we were pleasantly surprised as the room was definitely clean. I am the kind of person who will inspect the room before I do anything else. I only found a small burn hole in my bottom sheet. LOVE the kitchenette in the room!! I was not a fan of the bead spread so I picked up a blanket and pillow at walmart. The only bad thing to really say is the hotel is a stick and frame construction so you hear every step from your upstairs neighbor and it can get obnoxious after a while.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank CHADTGM
Atlanta
Reviewed August 9, 2012

It is a clean hotel, I didnot need anything from front desk but at the check in and check out the guys were friendly enough. Maybe they would wear a kind of uniform. It looks like a safe place we felt comfortable.

There is only one thing to pay attention. Bring your own bed sheets because bed and sheets did not look hygyenic to us. However If I go to Myrtle beach again I would choose this property again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
New York, NY
Reviewed December 29, 2011

If you want to experience a welfare hotel, this is the place to go. You could write a book about the bad experiences.

Room Tip: Skip it. No rooms are quiet, these people party with moonshire 24/7
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank 250nightsayear
florida
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Reasonable rate, convenient location location, accomodating staff.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
#30 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Sea Horn Motel
Sea Horn Motel
#144 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to WoodSpring Suites Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!