“It's Ok”

WoodSpring Suites Myrtle Beach
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A friend and I checked in for the weekend in Myrtle Beach. Now I must preface this with the fact we chose this place solely for price and did not expect a great deal. This was a last minute trip so we were ok with this. When we arrive to the Hotel and checked in the agent on duty was pleasant and got us checked in. He was sitting down which as a hotelier myself I don't like. We got to the floor we were on and the landing was crowded with equipment as it appeared they were organizing the storage closet, the person who was in the hall was nice and made sure we could walk by. When we got to the room we were pleasantly surprised as the room was definitely clean. I am the kind of person who will inspect the room before I do anything else. I only found a small burn hole in my bottom sheet. LOVE the kitchenette in the room!! I was not a fan of the bead spread so I picked up a blanket and pillow at walmart. The only bad thing to really say is the hotel is a stick and frame construction so you hear every step from your upstairs neighbor and it can get obnoxious after a while.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank CHADTGM
There are newer reviews for WoodSpring Suites Myrtle Beach

Reviewed August 9, 2012

It is a clean hotel, I didnot need anything from front desk but at the check in and check out the guys were friendly enough. Maybe they would wear a kind of uniform. It looks like a safe place we felt comfortable.

There is only one thing to pay attention. Bring your own bed sheets because bed and sheets did not look hygyenic to us. However If I go to Myrtle beach again I would choose this property again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2011

If you want to experience a welfare hotel, this is the place to go. You could write a book about the bad experiences.

Room Tip: Skip it. No rooms are quiet, these people party with moonshire 24/7
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank 250nightsayear
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Reasonable rate, convenient location location, accomodating staff.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sputnics
Reviewed January 15, 2008

When we checked in they had exactly what we asked for. The Guest Attendent went over their policy and welcomed us to the area. Our room was extremly clean and comfortable. We were able to cook some nights in the kitchenett that is in the room when we were to tired to go out to eat.
Friendly staff, well maintained and after hours safety attendent who helps with the well being of the guest.
Will go to other Value Places when traveling.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed January 15, 2008

This place was well worth the money that I paid for my stay. The staff is friendly and very helpful, and the rooms are clean & comfortable. As lady staying here by myself on a business trip, I felt very safe at this property. This location is close to everything and I will be bringing my family here to stay this summer. Since this establishment charges by the week instead of the night, we will be able to do more on our vacation with the money we will save by staying here.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank NCgal28
Reviewed November 13, 2006

That was the worst place I have ever stayed. The hallways had a bad smell and there were roaches in the room. I had to sleep with the light on just so the roachs wouldn't be all ovewhen I woke up.

• Stayed: October 2006
#28 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Sea Horn Motel
Sea Horn Motel
#138 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to WoodSpring Suites Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!