“A return visit every time we're in town!”
Review of Thorny's

Thorny's
Ranked #102 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Somewhat limited menu but everything we've ever had has been scrumptious! I love the shrimp and my husband is a steak fan...we're never disappointed! Their sweet potato fries shouldn't be missed either! They have an 80-ounce steak challenge - ala 'Man vs. Food' - for anyone who dares to try it (the steak is free if you can eat it...it'll cost you around $100 if you don't though, so you might want to think long and hard before committing to it!). Right on the main drag, Kings highway, so check it out if you're in town!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

found the restaurant driving around and stopped to eat as I wanted a steak. so glad we did. I had filet mignon and it was so very tender and juicy and cooked just right.will visit there again

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Food was overcooked. Serves was OK. Table was dirty. Like your average chain steak house. Would not visit again.

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I don't even know where to start. Dinner for 2 with tip...... $82. I will start there. I really struggle to find anything good to say about this place. Bad drinks. Atrocious Ceasar salad. Baby back ribs, chicken breast and cole slaw that were pretty darned close to inedible. All for the bargain price of $82.

1  Thank Andy P
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We took a party of 13 for dinner and the service was very good. Everyone in our group like the food and no one waited for food or drinks, as the waitress was on top of everything through the entire evening. The barnyard trio of chicken, ribs and steak for $24.00 was amazing and hard to finish it all. Two in our group split one. Well worth stopping for a meal.