“Surprisingly Good”
Review of Thorny's

Thorny's
Ranked #108 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is clearly a big touristy place with an enormous dining area. I was not expecting much. Service was great. Drinks were great. Caesar salad was not so great, but edible for the most part. Steaks were cooked to order and actually not bad. My dinner was only $10.99 for a petite sirloin and a side of fries. The steak was much better than I expected. Ribeye was reported to be very tasty. Loaded baked potato was a win. I did not think the prices were too high.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The food is excellent but a little high priced. I wouldn't recommend this for a family unless you've hit the lottery.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We really liked the kids area and the service was great. The food was also very good and pretty affordable for a family of 4.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The staff there was very nice, it was very close to my hotel I stayed at, the food was very good, I will be going back here next I time I go to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Every time we visit Myrtle Beach, we try to go by Thorny's. We love the food and the atmosphere. The price is a little high and it get's crowded quick in the summer time but I would definitely recommend it!