“Good reasonable priced food”
Review of Thorny's

Thorny's
Ranked #91 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We ate here on a recent trip and enjoyed their ribs and burgers. lots of choices for kids and adults alike. The ribs were very tasty and worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Thorny's

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to myrtle beach every year for the past 4 years and Thorny's is a must for me and my girlfriend. The food is very good the decor is nice and every visit I get great service. The only problem I had this visit was that my table was wobbly and I almost set our food flying twice otherwise great stop as it is every other visit

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went to Thorny's. I had the sirloin steak and it was ok. My husband had the ribeye and it was tough and tasteless. The baked potato was terrible. It was brownish inside, looked like it was heated up from the day before. Bryan was our waiter and he was really good and attentive. We will not go back to Thorny's again when we are in Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank BobbieB251
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We received fast, accurate service and delicious food. I highly recommend the ribeye and sweet potato fries! We had our young son with us, and the waitress made his night by bringing him a small cup of ice cream (after okaying it with us first). This may be a standard thing, but he loved it!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We decided to try this after buying a restaurant.com certificate for Shiver Me Pinchers and then finding horrible reviews. We read the menu before handand decided what we wanted before entering. The waitress was wonderful, the food was good, but know that there isnt enough of it. My daughter ordered from the kids menu (the sautéed shrimp, plate came with 4 shrimp) there werent many more pieces on my sons steak tips plate either. Kids gets ice cream at the end of the meal and there is a playground inside and an arcade while they wait. Along with tvs on every booth.