“404 21st Avenue N Myrtle Beach, SC 29577”
Review of River City Cafe

River City Cafe
Ranked #36 of 886 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
“404 21st Avenue N Myrtle Beach, SC 29577”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great food. Friendly staff. I wasn't diggin' all the writing all over everything but to each his own. I also don't like the throw the peanut shells on the floor bit- they do that here in Philly at Texas Roadhouse too- UGH! Other wise- great place!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BARBARA B

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

If you are traveling on a budget you can't beat River City. Great homemade style burgers and fries at a great price. Small parking lot so walk if you are close by. Over the years we have been to all the River City locations and they are all very consistent so it doesn't matter which one you try.

• Visited August 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“You Want a Burger, This is the place to go”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very casual, service is super and are the Hamburgers good. Parking no problem. Their drinks are nice and cold. We visit this place during our winter stay. Highly recommend, if you are looking for something real good, their platters are excellent.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Fran H
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Burgers and Free Peanuts”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is the place for burgers in Myrtle Beach at any one of their several locations. They always have free peanuts on your table and you throw the peanut shells on the floor. A great place to take the family! I have only ordered the hamburger with fries so my rating is just for that.

• Visited November 2013
“Service was horrible”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We are local and have been told over and over to try this place out. Our server was Michal ( pronounced Michelle). When she first came to the table, she asked for our drink order. I asked if the sweet tea was good (given the water around here sucks) and she said she didn't know, she didn't drink tea. I then asked if she had "fresh lemon?" Her reply was, "well what other kind of lemon is there?" I said the juice in the little packets. From that point on she was a completely sarcastic person. We didn't get refills on our drinks...food took over 30 minutes to be served...fries were soggy and I could go on and on. I may have enjoyed my burger given it had not been tainted by her sour personality. Once we got the check...my 8 year old child had been charged over 2 dollars for a sprite and when ordering from her child's menu, the waitress was sarcastic when my kid said she wanted everything on her burger...and we were charged for the bacon. Never did the waitress tell us that only milk came with the kids meal or that bacon was extra considering she asked my kid each topping for her burger. I tip sucky servers 15%, needless to say, the woman didn't get a penny!

• Visited August 2014