“Friendly atmospher”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The casualness about it. I did however think the prices for the hamburgers were a little high. Should give more coupons for food and drinks.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

It was my boyfriend and I's last night at the beach and this just so happened to be right up the street from the ocean reef resort where we were staying! Kinda nervous about trying a new place but the atmosphere was extremely relaxed and service was outstanding! And the burgers.. Well they were the BEST burgers we had ever had!!! I highly recommend this being a general manager of a restaurant I won't steer you wrong!!! I can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The service is friendly and efficent. The food is always good and if you are looking for a good causal meal then this is the place.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was awsome,and the burgers were AWSOME.We're going there again.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We went to River City our last night in Myrtle. The food was great! Portions are huge. I normally have a big appetite but only made it halfway through my burger. It's got a very laid back vibe. This was our first time but we will definitely go back on our next visit. Would highly recommend.