“Great!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great food and friendly service. I loved the atmosphere you could eat in or outside which was great because the weather was nice. Would definitely eat there again

There are newer reviews for River City Cafe

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Enjoyed the downtown location for years and this was first time here.... and probably last. Male server was not friendly; fries were cold and limp;on the plus side, the mahi fingers were delicious as were the two (2!!!!!) onion rings that comprised our side order. (That was $2.50 per ring..... awful!) I hope the downtown location has fared well..... used to be good..... but I can't say much for this one!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stopped in for a drink on the beach. Shrek behind the bar was not only rude but came out of the back room with "top shelf" rum - which was opened? Place is dirty. Stay away. Looks like they haven't washed the floors in ten years. Food is not good at all so I think they've voted themselves "best burger on the beach"

Reviewed October 27, 2012

There are several River Cities in MB. This one was on 73rd. Ave. North. When we walked in, our noses were accosted by a peculiar aroma that I couldn't quite place.. We should have left then. Our server was friendly and nice. The place was very busy and loud. The wait for our food was very long and the server did come over once and apoligized. When the food did come, the fries were cold. The burgers were good and hot. My wife had a Monterey burger and I had a Nacho burger. If we go again, It will be to another location and not this one.

1  Thank Weblose
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went to the one close to the strip of hotels where we stayed. Hubby got the big hot dog with you had to eat with a fork and knife, and I got the grilled chicken sandwich which was excellent!! Also got onion rings which where huge and very tasty and hubby had fries which were hand cut and very good as well. Its a cool place, lots of names signed on the walls, and old license plates hanging around and peanut shells on the floor. I'd go again!