Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The bread is to die for good!
My husband ordered buffalo chicken sandwich/fries. Said it was just good. I had a great salad, blackened chicken, it was very good. Then our friends had steaks and said they were good.
The service was good. No complaints.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (438)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

This was my first time at this location, but you always get a great dinner at Logan's in my opinion, with prices and flavors that are superior to other chain steakhouses like Longhorn or Texas Roadhouse. And without fail, the Ribs are Logans are always the best ribs I've had anywhere and this location did not fail that test. Huge portions, awesome complimentary yeast rolls with tons of butter to smother them in... I'll be back for sure next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

My family and I came here for Sunday lunch. Did not have to wait at all. Server immediately came to table for drink orders, returning with them and hot rolls. All meals were served hot and portions were plentiful. One person had chicken strips salad, which looked very fresh. I had the two pork chops which were thick and large and juicy. Very pleased with service and price.

Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

We run to Logan’s, I mean we go to eat at Logan’s. An employee comes over to give us our food and he tries to hand it to me and dumps it on me. Nothing. Put a mad face emoji and an exclamation not a question mark. And do not make up my name like that.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

First time to this location. From the beginning, the young girl who waited on us wasn’t into her job. You could tell she didn’t want to be there and she didn’t want to wait on people. Food was good and came rather quickly. It was hot and tasty. Overall experience would have been better had our service been better.

Date of visit: November 2019