“The Best Sweet tea in the world”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #138 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Steaks had great charbroiled flavor and the price is not too too high. Be sure to eat your fill in peanuts and you can throw the shell on the floor.

There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The rolls are wonderful. I had the sirloin and shrimp. Both were very good. I had a side of broccoli which was overcooked; soggy. My husband loved his ribs. They fell off the bone. I also tried one of their signature Hawaiian Iced Teas served in a Mason jar. It was what I expected. Nothing special. The jar was more than half filled with ice so there is far less in there than it looks. Tasted good; sweet as you'd expect. Our server, Ali, was great. very pleasant and attentive. Atmosphere was OK. Overall, we felt it was good but nothing over the top.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We arrived at Logans about 6pm. No reservation, and sitting wait was only 15 minutes. Place was crowded, waitress came very quickly. It was downhill from there. First salads took forever to come. No rolls. When salad bowls were picked up, I asked for more rolls. Never recieved any. Entrees took forever to show up. Steaks were so thin and not done correctly. By then all we wanted to do is to eat something and leave. So that is what we did

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We go to Logan's ever couple of months. Their ribs are "fall of the bone tender". Hambergers are great, too.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We saw the ads for Logan’s on Myrtle beach TV and decided to give it a try. We were seated promptly and had drink orders taken. When our server returned, with them he took our order. I had the ribs, and my wife the stuffed baked potato and salad. Everything was very good. The ribs were tasty but a little dry, perhaps overdone a bit. The salads were very good and so was the baked potato. Overall, it was a good meal; nothing made it stand out among all the other Myrtle Beach restaurants.

2  Thank 2RVers