“Not as good as other logan's”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #127 of 894 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Gros Morne National Park, Canada
“Not as good as other logan's”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I just returned from logans it was ok but other logan's are better.I had the 20 oz porter house steak which I am sorry was a T-bone as the bone was a full T- bone as the porter house is one cut over and better than a T-bone with less bone and I doubt it was 20 oz more like the 16 oz T-bone which is also on the menu. My wife had the ribs which were very meaty and good.We spit a order of skins which where good the bill with coffee 57.00$ Doubt if we give them another try as thier are so many of these type of roadhouses/steakhouses in MB. Service was good.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Greyhoundlover

“ALWAYS great, I am local and my normal place to go.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Always the same; GOOD! I am local and we normally grab a bite why we are shopping Best Buy or Sams Club or the mall on a Friday night as the location is close to everything and never a line to get in! The stakes are always good, the drinks are cold and it is always the same! Not a high end place to eat but the food is good and I find one of the better values when I want a steak! Been going for years and I'm never let down!

Visited July 2012
atlanta GA
“Nice”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

OK, not much to look at except for the mall but handy if you don't want to drive the extra 3 miles over to Ocean Blvd. Good food and great staff too! Great alternative to Thorny's wh

Visited October 2012
Hamilton, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Customer Service - Update Previous Review”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

In August I sent in a review regarding a bad experience my family had while dining here on vacation. I contacted the Logan''s customer service by sending a comment on their website.
I was very surprised to get a response. Not only a response but a personal phone call from one of the managers. He wanted to find out what actually occurred and to apologize for our bad experience. He then offered to send vouchers for a future meal. Needless to say I was surprised and did appreciate that they went above and beyond the normal concern for customer satisfaction.

• Visited August 2012
Lexington, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was a great place to eat. Service was outstanding. Food was delicious. Prices very reasonable. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Visited November 2012