“Good Food Great Atmosphere!”

Margaritaville Myrtle Beach
Ranked #62 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Margaritaville Myrtle Beach is at center stage of Broadway at the Beach, South Carolina’s award-winning entertainment destination. From the permanently docked boat, Euphoria, to the Stranded on Sandbar located in a Lighthouse, Margaritaville has a boat load of character that appeals to the universal yearning for a tropical escape. Watch out for that hurricane that’s blowing not wind and rain but Margaritas into a giant blender. The island-inspired menu offers something for everyone with classic American and regional favorites.
Columbus, Ohio
“Good Food Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My entire family enjoyed our visit to Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville. The line is usually very long so arrive early and expect to wait. Once inside you will understand why. The atmoshphere and Experience are one of a kind. The food was good too as everyone in my family enjoyed their meal.I will be back on my next visit although probably for a late lunch to avoid the rush.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Josh2332
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Josh2332 - Thanks for stopping in! We are thrilled the whole family liked our tasty food and one-of-a-kind atmosphere. Hope to see you all again soon!

• Czech first
Charleston, SC
“Great Food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Ate dinner here this past Sunday. We had the nicest servers and an excellent meal. We were there in the off season so we got right in, but I can imagine they have long waits in the summer. I had the fried Grouper Sandwich which was delicious. We also had the buttermilk fried chicken and mashed potatoes which were also very yummy.

Lots of options for children as well.

The Key Lime pie was a perfect ending to a great meal.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank esgordon
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
esgordon - Thank you for spending your Sunday with us! We are so happy you enjoyed a delicious meal with great service. And wonderful choice...Key Lime Pie is a fantastic way to end one of our meals!

Woodstock, Georgia
“Laid back lunch in a great place!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was my 2nd time ever in a Margaritaville. It was better than the first! My family of 3 went to lunch here and it was only about 1/2 full on the lower level and was just perfect. Our waitress was very pleasant and funny too. She helped me pick out a nice 4 drink combo since I was having trouble picking 1 drink. They were nicely sized and carried a punch on the alcohol level. My husband had a Bahama Mama and it was great as was my daughters virgin Pina Colada.

We decided to do 3 appetizers for sharing since we were having a big dinner later. We got the Lava Lava Shrimp, Asiago Crab Dip and the Pretzels with dipping sauces. All 3 were absolutely delicious!

I wish we had a Margaritaville in our area as I think I'd be there weekly if not more!

• Visited February 2014
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you, Nancy K! We are thrilled your second visit was even better than the first! It's great to know we delivered memorable service, food and drinks again! We hope to see you back with us in Myrtle Beach soon.

Thornton, Colorado
“Very Loud”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I ate lunch here with my family. It is in a good location, around a lot of shops. The food is decent, however it is very loud inside, especially with the special effects they have inside. If you are looking for a unique food experience and don't mind the noise then this is the place for you.

Visited March 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
agraves10 - Thank you for coming by for lunch! We will share all of your valuable comments with our team. We are always adjusting the volume in different areas to help our guests, or we can try switching tables for you, so next time you're in just let us know what we can do to help! Great to hear how much you enjoyed our food and we hope to see you back again in the future.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We eat here every time we visit Myrtle Beach and highly recommend it! The food and drinks are great and the decor is awesome. I want to mention that we brought my parents here once, (they are in their 70's) and they did not like how noisy it is. The restaurant was a little "busy" for their taste. This visit we had their Landshark BBQ sauce with the cheese curds. It is great! We love parking by Ripley's Aquarium and walking on the boardwalk to get to Margaritaville.

Visited February 2014
NayKaye1 - Thank you for always coming by when you're in Myrtle Beach! We appreciate the feedback from your parents - it will be shared with our team. It is wonderful to know our amazing food, drinks and decor keep you coming back again and again!