“Bad pizza!”

Grecian Corner
Ranked #307 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed July 8, 2012

When you walk by, the pizza smells great. The menu is inviting. The pizza was horrible. Tough, chewy crust. Tight on the ingredients. Can't think of anything good to say about it. The pizza is all I've tried, but I can only believe the rest of the food would be as bad.

1  Thank Jillymo
There are newer reviews for Grecian Corner

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I always wanted to try this place do we went and they were closed on Sunday's. Came alone and tried the gyro.

Pros:??

Cons:
$11 for a basic gyro, fries and a canned soda.

No restrooms (had to go to Kroger and wash my hands)

The gentleman working there wasn't all that friendly, as if I was bothering him or something.

Only seats 3 partys. 10 people total.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Straightforward, small place, and simple, but perfectly executed Greek food. A small hole-in-the-wall local favorite! The pita bread was fresh and fluffy, and the dressings and sauce obviously fresh and homemade. There is limited seating, but a relaxed and delicious meal nontheless. The man who took our order/made our food was friendly and knowledgeable. Will eat here again!

3  Thank tinajt9
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Had a gyro plate, jr. gyro, hummus, and falafel pita. Wow! Everything was so fantastic! One of the few places at the beach with an ample vegetarian menu. There are acually only 3 items, but they are actual entrees. I spent most of our week making due with a salad or side item plate everywhere else we went. The falafel pita rocks! Baklava was amazing too!

They also have pizza, but we wanted real Greek food. Lots of locals were getting pizza, so I'd imagine it's good.

Tip: you have to specify if you want any garnish on the jr. gyro. Ours came with just meat and pita. I had some tomato and lettuce at the condo, so we made due, but next time I would ask for all the fixins on the adult version.

Another tip: Plan for carry out. There is almost no seating in the restaurant.

2  Thank virginiatravelers3
Reviewed May 22, 2011

We stop every year when visiting Myrtle Beach. The gyros are really fresh and so are the pizzas. A lot of locals eat here. Not a lot of indoor seating so get it to go or sit on outside table.