“Beautiful Hot Day at the Beach and a Hot Cheese Steak to die for!”
Review of Grecian Corner

Grecian Corner
Ranked #316 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 23, 2011

My family and I came to Myrtle Beach for Easter Weekend. We were so sick of waiting in lines at the big commercial restaurants, that we decided to swing into the Galleria shopping center and try the Grecian Corner restaurant that we saw when we were shopping at the BagDropBoy.com Golf Shop. The owner of the golf shop recommended the cheese steak sandwiches and WOW, they were awesome. Great Flavor, Great Portion and a Great Price! We come to Myrtle Beach 4 times a year and the Grecian Corner will now be part of our family vacation everytime. Highly recommened, wish we had something like this close to home.

1  Thank QueenCityTraveller95

Reviewed March 6, 2011

I had the Chicken Slouvaki. I was at the Greek festival this year and was actually in Greece this year. Athens, Mykonos and Santorinni. I never had a Gyro I didn't like. Until now.

Point blank the food was very bland. The service was unfriendly.

I would look somewhere else.

Reviewed February 23, 2011

Lunch portions are huge so full marks for that, food is unspectacular and nothing to get excited about. Gyro's are average but the meat is not off the spit, more of a take out place for Pizza and subs, which are about as Greek as going to Wendy's. Go to Habibi's instead, which is not Greek either but does proper food from that region.

1  Thank Oliver R
Reviewed January 8, 2011

My boyfriend and I have made a habit to visit the Grecian Corner every chance we get. We've tried a version of everything on the menu, and it's all wonderful. It's one of those places where you stare at the menu and can't decide what to get because it's all so good. To top it all off with a cherry, Mr. Hamid is a truly great guy. Sometimes he's a one man show and you still get awesome food in a timely manner. Prices are more than fair and the portions are more than generous. Love this place!

1  Thank japage
Reviewed July 30, 2010

Terrible pizza. Very poor quality and the meat had a weird taste. We purchased two pizzas our first night in MB thinking that we would have leftovers for lunch the next day but we ended up throwing more than one whole pizza away. Would not recommend this place at all. We should have just went inside the Krogers and picked up some frozen pizzas....the quality would have been much better.