“lobster Tuesday!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #90 of 905 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We just came back from a wonderful visit to Bonefish. I saw an ad that the restaurant had lobster specials on Tuesdays through January. Why not see how special that might be? The lobster dinner was only $12.90. I thought we would have to order several extra sides later, thinking that the dinner couldn't be that filling. I was wrong. The bread came out accompanied by butter and a tasty oil dipping sauce. Our salads were next. They were large, with olives and cherry tomatoes. We liked the presentation of the lobsters, and we were able to choose one side as part of the dinner. We arrived before 6:30, so the happy hour drink prices were in effect. Three dollar well drinks! (Wine also). The creme brulee as on special, but my husband had his heart set on key lime pie. It was excellent! We left very satisfied, and glad that we tried the lobster.

1  Thank Helen163

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great atmosphere service and food.My rainbow trout was fresh and really good, Prices are a little high in that the meals dont include a salad but overall we will be back.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great location and atmosphere, food & prices good. The staff is great and well worth a visit! Try the crab corn chowder it is great!

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Our evening did not start out that well, but the hard work of the manager and wait staff completely turned it around. We were seated, then were forgotten. The mgr noticed, finally, that we'd been waiting and got right on it! We had mussels in scrumptious broth and scallops wrapped in bacon to start. Normally, the scallops are deep-fried, but worrying about possible gluten contamination, they grilled them instead. My salmon had sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and chevre. All delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant for both the food (and attention to dietary needs) and service. We will definitely return.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Usually I'm anti-chain, but I was very pleased with my meal of salmon and spinach, and the "Bang Bang" shrimp deserved its favored reputation. Four of us ate here and everyone was fully satisfied with her meal. I would definitely be a regular if I lived in the area. The server was hyper-attentive, and my water glass never went down more than 3/4's full!