“Good dependable seafood restaurant”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #104 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a ceviche appetizer which I was not particularly fond of. It had rice in the dish which I did not expect. I had the sesame encrusted tuna for a main course which was very good. A reasonably priced bottle of wine went with the meal. Sara the server was very attentive and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The eggs benedict were tasty and the fresh squeezed orange juice was excellent, but a bit pricey. The fruit served with the entree was just satisfactory. Service was outstanding and I would definitely recommend the Sunday Brunch here.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I, like many other reviewers, wanted to eat "local" seafood and not dine at a chain restaurant; but it was awesome to walk in on a Friday evening and immediately be seated with no wait. Our waiter was very attentive and professional and offered detailed descriptions about any item we asked about on the menu. We ordered the Fresh Ceviche as a starter along with the Ciabatta bread and nut free pesto dipping sauce. Both were fantastic-we ate every bite! I had the Baja Fish Tacos with fresh grilled Tilapia, topped with the Mango Salsa-delicious! The side of dressed greens were refreshing and a nice complement. My husband ordered Sir Will’s Fish + Chips, and again, finished with a clean plate. Due to our great experience and delicious food, I will now try the Bonefish close to home in Charlotte!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We really didn't want to go to a franchise restaurant on our vacation...looking for the "local" food...however, we were just kinda burnt out on fried food (even though it is amazing) so we decided on Bonefish. This was a great decision. The grllled fish we had was amazing. The starter bread was delicious! The portions were very generous as well. Our waitress, Brittany L., was prompt and attentive. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Do yourself a favor and don't rule out this restaurant while you are in Myrtle Beach...deeeelicious!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Our food was excellent, especially the warm ciabatta bread they serve with their meals. The service was very good too. Our party of four had fish tacos, coconut shrimp, bang bang shrimp and crabcakes. The only complaint was that the bowl of soup was very small for $6. I had a slice of key lime pie for dessert which was heavenly. Yes, I shared it!

1  Thank Trish W