“Excellent food, excellent Service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #56 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florence, South Carolina
“Excellent food, excellent Service”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is the second time we have eaten at Bonefish Grill. Everything was excellent. The Bang Bang shrimp is the best anywhere I have tried it. The stuffed talapia was so good, good portion. I tried the pumpkin ravioli and loved it. Will order this again next time. Was a good suprise.

• Visited September 2013

“Best seafood we had the whole week”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We ate at a variety of nice, expensive restaurants during our trip to MB, this took my whole party by surprise as everything we had was fantastic. I'd eaten at other Bonefish in the past but I didn't remember it being this good. Everything from the appetizer bang bang shrimp, to the wedge salad, to the tilapia imperial stuffed with crab meat and scallops was delectable. Everyone agreed this was the best meal we'd had during the trip. I did only give a 3 for atmosphere because it was freezing in there!

O'Fallon, Missouri
“Very good food!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the travel center and we loved it. Everyone was happy with what they ordered and they had a pretty extensive menu. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Upstate NY
“Super - better than expected”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Being a chain, I'm never sure how it will be, but I have liked my visits to other Bonefish Grille's (when I've been able to get a table). Loved the entryway - palm trees & outdoor furniture. This was excellent ~ waitstaff was super, attentive, but not overly so. Great martini's as always. Bang-bang shrimp is a must at any of the locations! Dinner was a local fish - prepared perfectly. Would recommend going here ~ especially if you want to dress up a little instead of the usual casual beachwear places (we wore maxi dresses). I will be back next MB vacation.

“Consistently Good”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

The bang bang shrimp and fish tacos are very good. Service is attentive and the Coconut pie caps it off when we visit Myrtle Beach, this is in our top 5.