“Bang Bang Shrimp Wednesdays!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #93 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were told to check out Bonefish for their Bang Bang Shrimp and we were not disappointed. Happy Hour offers all sorts of deals, like Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos, bargain cocktails and other yummy selections. Be sure to get there early!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We ate here last week and it was a great experience. Service was outstanding. Food was great, I had the lobster, my son had the waguu potstickers and the sashimi . At first , I was disappointed at the lack of menu choices, but obviously it worked out just fine. Nice place, I would return.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food, service and atmosphere was terrific. I usually dont eat at chains but this place was great! I will definitely return when going back to MB.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is some of the best tasting food we have ever had and the service is great as well. We try to eat here every time we are in the Myrtle Beach area and have never been disappointed. The only negative thing I have to say is it is a little pricey considering the portions.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is our 3rd year visting Myrtle beach, we go to the Bonefish each year and we were not disapointed. I think it is one of the best restaurants in town. Everything is great, food, drinks sevice. If you like seafood you simplt must go to the bonefish