Schooner II Beach/Racquet Club
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Seaside Inn(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Meridian Plaza(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsbunk bedsmaster bedroomtable tennisfull kitchenfront deskocean frontacross the streetenjoy myrtle beachwithin walking distancesmall poolrooms are largeexercise roomshort walkbit datedthe location is perfectnice sizesleeper sofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The rooms were large and clean. The staff was very nice. Our room had bunk beds, large master bedroom with king bed, one bathroom, with a kitchen/living room. All the appliances were new. It was very comfortable. All rooms have ocean view. As close to being home without being home.

Room Tip: Current construction on one side. Suggest staying on other side. We liked the higher floors for the view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Earl F
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was my first time staying at this hotel, as my fiance and I like to try different hotels in Myrtle Beach when we stay. When we checked in, and got to our room, we pretty much entered an apartment. We had a king size bed with a flat screen TV, a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 full bathrooms (one with a jetted tub), a full size living room with a sectional couch and flat screen TV, and even a couch in our bedroom. They also had 2 bunk beds in a wall, that could be used for children.

The decor was nice, but the biggest downfall was the cleanliness. My fiance and I turned on the jets in the jetted tub Friday night and out came flying something that looked like human hair. Also, I noticed that the tub and the toilets had spots on them and I saw other human hairs in the bathrooms.

Also, when we turned on the TV in the living room, we had no video. We had sound and I could turn the channels with the remote, but no video. I called to the front desk and the gentleman informed me there was nothing he could do that day, but call maintenance in the morning. That wouldn't have helped, considering we were checking out in the morning.

All in all, you get a nice big place for your money, but it could have been a lot cleaner. Don't think I will be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Belltwin2
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Very helpful front desk. Nice and clean facility. Manager Jackie was exceptional to work with. we had a minor problem and she resolved it immediately and exceeded our expectations. Good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank RICK O
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We just returned from a great week at the Schooner II. We had a large place that felt like a home! There was an updated kitchen with a dishwasher..(I hate doing dishes!) The living room was large and had a flat screen tv, and access to a private ocean view balcony. My favorite part of the trip was waking up and seeing dolphins outside my window! There was a private kids area with bunk beds and the master bedroom was large with a king bed, the bathroom was great and even had a jetted tub. We never used the tub though since the outdoor pool and jacuzzi were awesome. The hotel even put a huge bubble on top of the pool so even in the cold we could use the hot tub and pool. I think that was our children's favorite part. My husband even slipped away to the upstairs jacuzzi where it was very quiet and relaxing. The staff was extremely accommodating and polite every time we came in or needed anything. The hotel is within walking distance to some great restaurants both simple ones and a 5 star sushi Japanese place that was great. The strip is close and we walked there as well which has more restaurants and plenty of family activities. We were very happy with our choice!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank rnelak
ScottH783, General Manager at Schooner II Beach/Racquet Club, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for your review of our resort. We are glad you enjoyed your unit, the view and our amenities. We hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Schooner II this past weekend for 2 nights. The room was very clean and had everything that we needed. We had an ocean view condo, that allowed for a great view of the ocean and beach. The people who worked the front desk were exceptionally helpful and friendly. I didn't get the name of the man who works the front desk, but he was especially accommodating. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shannon z
ScottH783, General Manager at Schooner II Beach/Racquet Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your unit and our ocean views. We look forward to you coming back to stay with us again.