“Best Steak EVER”
Review of New York Prime

New York Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Highway 17 and the Ocean
Description: Golf Magazine’s choice for “where to eat with your clients” and “best steakhouse” by The Myrtle Beach Herald. New York Prime’s menu features USDA prime for every steak such as the monster 40oz. Porterhouse for two, colossal Baked Shrimp and fresh Florida Stone Crabs. The only all-prime experience on the Grand Strand, New York Prime Steakhouse offers an extensive wine list and seating for large parties.
Boone, North Carolina
“Best Steak EVER”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is by far the best steak I have ever had. I love the char they put on their steaks. The flavor is unbelievable. I have had the NY Strip as well as the Porterhouse for 2. My favorite is the porterhouse, but you need another person to help you eat it. I always look forward to eating here every time I come to Myrtle Beach. Do yourself a favor and check it out next time you are here. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012

Canton, Ohio
“Very good However...”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Everything about our evening was terrific, however I was very disappointed in their attitude towards children. It is almost like they go out of their way to make it work to bring them in. Absolutely no booster or children oriented chairs, and no menus items for the kids. I had 9 adults in my party tonight, and spent just about a thousand dollars, Chris was terrific and I would ask for him again, as he went out of his way to help us out, but Had I know of their complete lack of attention to the children I would have gone elsewhere. As for the food, Primo all the way, as it should be.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank cmsinc
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Ambiance, Cocktails, Excellent food and SERVICE!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We have eaten here several time and we love it! The bartender makes amazing cocktails, great wine list and excellent food. The ambiance and service are the real stars. Dining here is not cheap (and no kids menu..our youngest ate french fries for dinner), but we would take our two boys back again in a second (they are 9 and 10). I will say..kids do not belong here unless they are very well behaved. This is not a place for screaming kids who crawl under tables. Best place we have ever dined.

Sayville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night out”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The food is terrific and service outstanding. We come every year as a family plus my husbands additional golf outings. We look forward to eating here. High class and only the best quality meats and fish . They also have a nice bar. Try the flirtinis. Going back again just for them.

Charlotte, United States
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The service was impeccable and the food was absolutely a festival for the senses.
The atmosphere was lively and classic without being noisy.