The key word to the Regency Towers appeal is above; "roomy". Most hotels cram you in a small space which is fine for an overnight but not so much for a week's trip. The Regency condos are spacious with separate bedrooms and two bathrooms (!), so perfect for large families or groups. As we understand, each condo is differently appointed so it might pay to check out several if it's not totally booked at check-in. We stayed in 803 and it looked as if it had recently been redone with new carpet, new appliances, three large flat screens, new furniture and tasteful decor. So we were very happy in that unit. The location is close to everything but a little bit removed from downtown hustle and bustle. It's got a nice pool and two hot tubs with a small gift shop. Wifi is a little sketchy in the rooms but you can find it and there's a computer in the party room downstairs. Staff numerous and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Regency Towers has the largest 2 and 3 bedroom luxury oceanfront accommodations at the best location in Myrtle Beach. Pools, Hot Tubs, 24 hour security, sauna and exercise room. Room features include private oceanfront balcony, washer & dryer, dishwasher, 2 full bathrooms and much more. Check out our low rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Regency Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Towers Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Regency Myrtle Beach
- Regency Hotel Myrtle Beach