“Wonderful and Relaxing!”

Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort
Ranked #56 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Beautiful condos. We booked 3 bedrooms and got a 2 bedroom condo with a 1 bedroom condo attached. The units were huge! Beautiful decor (wish I knew the decorator or furniture brands). Washer and dryer in both units. They even had laundry and dishwasher soap for us. Balconies were screened so no Mosquitos. All the pools were wonderful. Best Piña Coladas from the pool bar. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in D226 A and B. corner units across from the stairs. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank SugarLandHouston
SouthBeachResort, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your most recent stay at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. The 3 bedroom lock-off unit does offer all the comforts of home. Hope to see you back in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

EXCELLENT!! STAFF, Everyone friendly, the pool and the clubhouse were very clean!! great for just couples or the whole family. everything close by, shuttle bus if you need it and games and activities for everyone in the family all week long

2  Thank 250pumpkins

Thank You! I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you so much for reviewing your most recent stay at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. I am also excited to hear that you enjoyed the activities and amenities on property. I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Just returned from South Beach Resort . Cant say enough about the resort Staff great girls in Market garden they are just so helpfull and cant do enough for you Sonya and Blanche just so nice. Place is very well run nothing was a problem and we would go back again and we will.

thanks again guys from Anne boyle ( SCOTLAND )

1  Thank anniebee1910
SouthBeachResort, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you so much, Anne for the great compliments! The ladies are wonderful in the Market Place here at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. We cannot wait to see you back with us again! Safe travels!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I can't say enough about how great this place was! We booked a two bedroom condo for two nights, and everyone loved it. The condo was decorated beautifully, like a model home. Everything was very comfortable. The kitchen was great, as was the screened in balcony. We also loved the beach club house. We would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank KristaDanville_VA
SouthBeachResort, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Wow! Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach. It is always a pleasure to hear when guests have an excellent stay! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Facility and amenities no different to any other Holiday Inn so nothing special here. I enjoyed my stay because this resort is located away from the busy area in Myrtle Beach. That said, you need a car to go everywhere. Nothing worth seeing is within walking distance. Having a 1-year old baby, we enjoyed the quiet resort and being away from the tourist area. This hotel is not on the beach but they shuttle you to a beach area that they have access to. The shuttle is frequent and the staff is friendly. The pools and lazy river could have been kept cleaner as we encountered dead insects in both.

Pros - Quiet location for families or anyone looking to relax. Front desk staff (not management) is friendly and helpful. Close enough to everything if you have a car. All rooms have a private balcony and access to washer/dryer.

Cons - Could be kept cleaner. I had a few minor requests due to a personal issue but Management refused to entertain any request or acknowledge me as a Gold IHG club member because I booked my stay through a "dot com" company and not through them directly. Regardless of who I book with, as a guest at this resort my hopes were to be treated like any other guest. I can appreciate that my first line of communication should be with the company I booked with but when that company can't make changes once the room is booked and I am already at your front desk checking in, I expected a little more compassion from Management or some form of human personality. Instead I felt like I was dealing with a computer.

Anyways, that was just my experience with Management at this resort. I have never had any issues with other IHG hotels in the past and don't expect I will in the future. I will NOT be staying here when I visit Myrtle Beach again next year and will NOT recommend this location to any of my friends unless under new management which I have no way of knowing.

Room Tip: Building A and H is closest to the pools so tend to be noisier and where all the action is. Buildin...
1  Thank KaySaPlus1
SouthBeachResort, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank You for reviewing your most recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the location of the resort. We are regretful that you had a housekeeping issue and that we were not able to honor your requests. Sometimes due to availability we cannot honor all requests but we do try our best. We do love when we have IHG Rewards members staying with us, especially GOLD ELITE I am sure you do a lot of traveling. We do hope you change your mind and stay with us again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Good location, but don't buy w/them!! As I was talking w/customer service, saying some uncomplimentary words..I was thrown out of lobby, & person on other end of phone couldn't believe the words they has just heard!! Ended up comping us all our $$, but will never go back!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank clougie
SouthBeachResort, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

I am so sorry that you had a difficult experience. We do take customer service very seriously here at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. However, I am not aware of your exact situation, so to better assist, I have contacted you in a private message. I hope to speak with you soon. Thank You for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

from the time we got here we were treated great! we were in a two bedroom.very clean and updated.i turned on the ice maker and water was all over the floor. maintance was here in 5 mins.the icemaker never did make ice.one down fall is my building was the only one, that did not have a icemaker. so I had to come back again.walk to next building. has a great lazy river and a 3 par golf course.i would most definitely

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
SouthBeachResort, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. It is always a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased maintenance responded quickly and fixed the leak on the ice maker, but sorry to hear it never made ice for you. I am glad you enjoyed the Lazy River! I hope to see you back soon!