I really do like this resort, and our family had a great vacation in Myrtle Beach thanks to Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our two bedroom condo was nice and clean and we had a nice view overlooking the pool from our third floor unit. Plus, the beach-front building was just a very short walk away and easy to reach. There is also complimentary internet access and printing available in the club house.
Unfortunately, I can't give the resort a perfect rating for a few reasons:
-Housekeeping is only provided at the end of your stay unless you're prepared to fork over extra money for each cleaning. It is not completely uncommon at resorts to have such a policy, but most of them also have a practical solution offering at least one interim complimentary cleaning when you stay 4 days or more like we did. We didn't mind cleaning ourselves regularly, but it was a bit of a nuisance for a vacation.
-The resort only has one rather small indoor pool. Several nice outdoor pools, but none of them are heated so unless you're visiting in a warmer time of year, be prepared to not get little opportunity to swim unless you like frigid water.
-The wi-fi at the resort works intermittently but well. That's a nuisance as sometimes it would be out for an hour or so.
The downers are not a significant problem, but you should be aware of them if you choose this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) South Beach Resort provides both peaceful solitude and wide variety of fun in the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, the country's top beachside family vacation destination. You and your family will love the spacious villa accommodations, most with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. The resort rests across the street from a pristine stretch of beach and the Oceanfront Breezes Beach Club, our own exclusive waterfront facility that offers a pool, kiddie pool, indoor seating area with TV and balcony, plus private beach access. On the main Myrtle Beach resort, lounge with a signature drink at the Captain Cliff's Lagoon Bar and Pool (seasonal; year-round indoor pool also available) near the resort's Clubhouse. The best vacations include time relaxing in the sauna with lockers for men and women, hot tubs or splashing with the kids in the family-favorite lazy river pool. Just steps away enjoy take-out breakfast items and casual foods at the Marketplace, plus a family video and game room to enjoy a fun diversion with the kids when you're not playing or strolling on Myrtle Beach. The resort even has a fully equipped fitness center where you can take advantage of personal time to get a good workout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach
- South Beach Myrtle
- Holiday Inn South Beach
- South Beach Resort Myrtle Beach