Our villa was awesome! The two bedrooms, two bathrooms and pull out coach made all five of us happy. As did the three different televisions at night! The room was clean, the bathrooms were spacious (especially the master bath with the oversized tub and shower), and the kitchen had everything we could need. Added plus was the washer and dryer in the unit!
The three pools were nice - had to rip the kids out of the lazy river just so we could explore the rest of Myrtle Beach. We spent most of our time at the private beach which was a short walk across the street. An added bonus was the private parking lot across from the beach that was never crowded! I can't imagine where everyone else was! Far better than the free shuttle, because we had tons of beach gear to haul!
We also enjoyed the game room, billiards room and the fitness center. Next time we need to stay for week rather than 4 short nights!
The time share seemed like a great deal especially since we are Holdiay Inn platinum priority club members, but just a little too pricey for us! So although we were interested, after we politely declined, they brought two other manager over to try again and again. A little aggravating as by that time we just needed to get back to the kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) South Beach Resort provides both peaceful solitude and wide variety of fun in the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, the country's top beachside family vacation destination. You and your family will love the spacious villa accommodations, most with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. The resort rests across the street from a pristine stretch of beach and the Oceanfront Breezes Beach Club, our own exclusive waterfront facility that offers a pool, kiddie pool, indoor seating area with TV and balcony, plus private beach access. On the main Myrtle Beach resort, lounge with a signature drink at the Captain Cliff's Lagoon Bar and Pool (seasonal; year-round indoor pool also available) near the resort's Clubhouse. The best vacations include time relaxing in the sauna with lockers for men and women, hot tubs or splashing with the kids in the family-favorite lazy river pool. Just steps away enjoy take-out breakfast items and casual foods at the Marketplace, plus a family video and game room to enjoy a fun diversion with the kids when you're not playing or strolling on Myrtle Beach. The resort even has a fully equipped fitness center where you can take advantage of personal time to get a good workout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach
- South Beach Myrtle
- Holiday Inn South Beach
- South Beach Resort Myrtle Beach