“Spring break”
other travelers have booked this property
Counter bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Counter bar
Full kitchen with everything you need to cook your meals.
The Master Bedroom, before the new flooring was placed.
Master bedroom with a queen size bed, entrance onto balcony, and a private bath.
The Second Bedroom before new flooring was placed.
Second bedroom
2nd bath
The view of the pool taken from my Balcony
The playground at my unit.
The Pool at my unit.  It is heated most of the year.
Grounds behind my unit.  Our unit is the upper left.
The courtyard behind my condo
The Building where my unit is located
Resort water park with the second longest lazy river of all Myrtle Beach rentals
One of the 6 Pools.  This one is at the lazy river,
The Indoor Pool
The Indoor Pool, hot tub, and work out room.
One of many great locations to capture the beauty of a Myrtle Beach  sunrise.
Beautiful, clean beaches.
Main pool with view of the beach with it's private entrance
The Quarterdeck Beach Bar & Grill, great place to meet new friends
Living room/dining room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

buickfeti...
Flint, Michigan
“Spring break”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Beautiful condo. Very clean and well appointed. The Myrtle Beach Resort complex has everything you need. Basketball courts, tennis courts, multiple pools, walking paths and it's ocean front. Jerry was great to community with. This is on the third floor with no elevator. Not a problem for us but just to be aware.

Kristi H
“Everything we needed and more”
Reviewed April 4, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We traveled to Myrtle Beach to visit family, but didn't want to impose on anyone. I was thrilled to find this adorable condo at a reasonable price. It's not right on the beach, but that was not an issue since it was just a short walk away. We had everything we needed and enjoyed the hot tub, indoor pool, steam room, and cooked out by the giant chess board! The condo was very clean, nicely decorated, and quite comfortable. It feels very safe at the Myrtle Beach Resort, with the check- in gate and security. Jerry was so helpful and check-in could not be simpler. I look forward to my next visit and would definitely stay here again!
*The only downside is that it's on the 3rd floor and there are no elevators. This was no problem for us, but might be difficult for handicapped travelers

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind review Kristi, and I welcome you back anytime. We do like to make our unit feel like a home away from home.
Joan L
“The Myrtle Beach Resort had everything we needed for a great vacation.”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo was located in a great resort with so much to do. If you like to have an umbrella by the pool , you had better bring your own. Because none of the pools have them. Only on the beach.
We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it for families.

Scott H
“Great Family Friendly Condo”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This condo was great for our family of four. There are multiple pools within close walking distance, varying from indoor, outdoor, shallow, splash pad, hot tubs and a lazy river. We ended up driving down to the beach as we had lots of towels, umbrellas, etc. but the drive was only about two minutes and there was plenty of parking and access was part of the resort. We had some loud neighbors the first night (just bad luck), but the rest of the week was quiet and pleasant. All of the other residents were extremely kind and friendly.

My only complaint was that the queen bed was not comfortable to me, but that may be personal preference. Overall it was an extremely positive experience.

Your age range 35-49
Willie H
“Not dissapointed”
Reviewed May 28, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Everything was great, location amenities and room. Would definitely pass on information on this unit. Looking forward to renting here again

nicolemjo...
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Great location”
Reviewed April 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This resort was amazing!!! They have a lot of things to do with your kids. It is a 5 minute walk to the beach. The condo was very nice!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Condo in the middle of Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I traveled with my 17 year old daughter and her friend for Spring Break. The condo had everything we needed for the week. The only issue was we weren't able to sit on the balcony due to all the carpenter bees. We had breakfast and dinner in the condo and went out at night for dinner. Walk to the beach was about a half mile from the condo and then there was a pier about 2 miles north and a pier about 2 miles south. Perfect walk every morning. The pool outside the condo was heated and we got in every day. Most times we had the pool to ourselves. Since it was the first week of April, the lazy river and local water parks weren't open yet. Jerry the owner was very accommodating and gave us recommendations for the week. He suggested Brookgreen gardens. I spent an afternoon here and would recommend as well. The condo was located in the middle of Myrtle Beach which made anywhere we went accessible.

Management Response
Apr 23, 2017
I do apologize for the carpenter bees at this time of year because they are laying eggs. I'm glad you enjoyed the condo and nearby attractions.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing