“Wouldn't eat here again.”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #688 of 886 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Charlotte, NC
“Wouldn't eat here again.”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I've had Shoney's breakfast plenty of times and usually leave stuffed...but this one wasn't in my top 50. Our waitress was an airhead and the food was sub-par to say the best. Wouldn't recommend the place. The sad part, we went on a weekday when they weren't that busy.

Visited August 2012

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
“Never been so disappointed”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

It was a wed. morning and they were kind of busy. Took waitress 3 tries to get my families order right and I went to the buffet 3 times trying to find eggs and french toast and it was always empty, ended up with buscuits and sausage. Really disappointed in their ability to keep the buffet stocked.

Visited July 2012
Vincennes, Indiana
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food was pretty good, and there was a good selection on the buffet. Our waitress was friendly, but the place is getting pretty run down.

Visited August 2012
Lancaster, South Carolina, United States
“BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Went Saturday morning hopeing to totally enjoy my breakfast..could not get anyone to sit us we ended up seating our onself (mark 1) all the wait staff was to busy talking and I had to ask for my drinks (mark 2) ask for the manager which in turn tried to blame me (have you ever heard the saying don't BLAME THE CUSTOMER THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT EVEN IF THEIR NOT ) Which I was...He tried to say that since we did not wait on anyone to sit us that is why we did not get a waitress WHAT OK...Very rude...The food was not that great...The place was not clean..And what gets me the staff was so busy talking and not doing their jobs I would have fired all of them...When you pay for service I expect to be treated with respect...I hate to say but this place really needs a makeover with new staff including the manager! DON"T GO TO SHONEY"S not worth your time or money..I will be getting in touch with the district manager!

• Visited August 2012
“Come on guys.”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We had gone in a day prior for breakfast. Everything was good and our waitresses sherri was great. We went in today for dinner and their was barely ample there and it looked like we would have a good.seat. Our table was scratched up and looked almost unfit to eat on. For $13.95 a person the selection was very limited the only thing better than the salad I made was the steak. Our waitress donna barely saw us and I had to ask for a tea refill after sitting 10 minutes with an empty cup. Needless to say, this place is good for breakfast but not for dinner.