“Great atmosphere and food”

Cheeseburger In Paradise Bar and Grill
Ranked #104 of 886 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Islands! Jimmy Buffett's famous song comes to life at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Awesome food, cool cocktails, and a tropical atmosphere provide an escape to paradise for all! Perfect for groups, families, and anyone looking for a stop in the Caribbean, while stateside. Although we're known for the best burgers in town, we have mouthwatering entrees like coconut shrimp, sweet and tangy ribs, delicious wraps and much more. Our Tiki Bar serves up cocktails with a distinctive island flair and we offer a wide variety of tasty non-alcoholic beverages, too!
Blountville, Tennessee
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I loved the atmosphere of this restaurant. The food and service were great. I would go here again. They have huge hamburgers and our kids loved getting different flavors of soft drinks mixed.

knoxville tn
“Great Food!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have eaten at the restaurant several times and it is always delicious! I love this place and we always go here when we visit Myrtle Beach!

Ohio
“Great drinks nice beach theme food not so great!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a burger and a drink with the family. .. My drink the CIP was awesome but my burger and onion straws was cold the fried pickles was amazing good. Chicken looked really good also

Lyons, New York
“ambience”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

we went for an early pm meal. were met with happy friendly staff, great appetizers and their specialty margauritas and daiquiris were like true paradise. we all opted for a burger which was so big it made a lunch for us all the next day. truly enjoed this palce and you will too.

• Visited May 2014
Fairmont,WV
“If this is Cheeseburger Paradise...”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here because the name and atmosphere looked fun, and it was next to the mini-golf course we had free passes for from our timeshare presentation. They weren't busy, and the four of us were seated. It was slow to get drinks, and we're brought flat draft beer. I sent mine back, and got a bottle. Later, she brought me another draft from the "new" keg, which was still flat. Perhaps a viewing or two of Bar Rescue could teach them how to properly serve draft beer.
Anyway, their teriyaki wings were crisp and amazing, but their fried pickles were not. I got the Avocado Burger, which I would describe as Lukewarm Applebee's before they switched to fresh ground beef, served on a soggy bun. They claimed to use fresh beef here, but I don't see how. My wife was happy with here burger, but I never asked my brother and sis in law, as they were treating. After mixed drinks and all, the meal was $135 w/ tip. We should of grabbed a six pack and swung by 5 guys and saved $100. Lesson learned.
FYI Kaminsky New York Deli right next door is authentic and amazing!