“Best burgers”

Ranked #104 of 886 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Islands! Jimmy Buffett's famous song comes to life at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Awesome food, cool cocktails, and a tropical atmosphere provide an escape to paradise for all! Perfect for groups, families, and anyone looking for a stop in the Caribbean, while stateside. Although we're known for the best burgers in town, we have mouthwatering entrees like coconut shrimp, sweet and tangy ribs, delicious wraps and much more. Our Tiki Bar serves up cocktails with a distinctive island flair and we offer a wide variety of tasty non-alcoholic beverages, too!
Corinth, Mississippi
“Best burgers”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent choice for great burgers! Highly recommend the chocolate nachos for dessert. Make sure you save room. Excellent wait staff too!

Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Descent Food, Mediocre Service”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We tried Cheeseburger in Paradise for the 1st time. I had the Fish & chips, which was average. My fiance' had the Cheeseburger in Paradise which he said was very good. The burger was huge and cooked as ordered. My fiance had a hard time finishing it. We also had Chocolate Nachos for dessert. These were unique and very yummy! The waitress was pleasant but the service was extremely show. We went in at 8:30 PM and the restaurant was virtually empty so I saw no reason for such slow service. All in all, it was a descent place to eat. If the service was better, I would have given a better rating.

1 Thank Lendy M
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great fish dinner for a burger place”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I ordered their fish dinner. It was the tastiest fish I've had in many years. In addition it's a fun place to be. Service is excellent and everybody's friendly. I will be going back.

Harrison, Tennessee, United States
“Forgotten... Invisible perhaps???”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We went to eat (literally just left), but after we were seated no one came to serve us. After sitting for 20 minutes, we left. No one noticed that either.
This is terrible surprising considering that the place was not crowded. In addition, there were servers at the other tables, but they didn't even look our way.

The reataurant also has a stale odor.

Tampa, Florida
“Average is a great word for this restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Ate dinner here last week with my wife and 2 year old son. The service was very good but the food definitely left something to be desired. The burger was good but not great. The nachos were something I would not order again. The prices were on the high side and I think there are a number of places that I would choose before I went here again. In the end, my experience here was average just like the rating.